syafeerasharifuddin here ♥
mood : happy gila harini *ALHAMDULLILAH , semua baik baik aje ;)
welcome ladies and gentlements , ecececeh :D dah buka follow ye *WAJIB* by the way this is SYAFEERA OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT ^^ caiyokk
♥ ANDA ORANG YG KE ♥

Saturday, July 23


i love you for your kindness
and your understading heart
the one that , somehow always says
" i love you so much "
i love you for your faith in me 
your sweet and patient ways
for the many things you do
so often without praise
i love you for all these things
and for a million others too
but most of all , for what i am
whenever im with you .... ;'(

biey , do you know that .?

i loved you yesterday
and i always love you still
i always have ....
and
i always will .!!

AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW :'(

i'm not a perfect girl
my hair doesn't always stay in place
i spill things a lot
i'm pretty clumsyy :S
sometimes i have a broken heart
you & me sometimes fight ;(
maybe some days nothing goes right
but when im thinking about you ..

my world become upside down 
because whatever it is
bad or worst
i know that 
i have you around
to
keep me save
keep me company
always there for me
take care of me
keep telling me
" i love you "
keep telling me what to do
and not to do

even aku degil , sedegildegil nyaa ..

but biey ..

YOU HAVE 
MY WHOLE
 HEART
FOR MY 
WHOLE LIFE .!!

and i love you , for who are .!
not for what you are .!

i need you 
really need you
you are the part of my life
and you always would be ;)
and i

LOVE YOU
AND I
ALWAYS DID .!!

-the end-

LOTS OF LOVE BY --> syafeera sharifuddin ♥

No comments:

segala tercatat di atas adalah HAK MILIK SYAFEERA SHARIFUDDIN